- Access to allow bridge repairs from the water
- Access to dig out ditches, drainage channels
- Access to shallow waterways to dredge / repair / build etc.
- Access to repair commercial pipelines / plumbing / sewage / restricted access / conduits etc.
- Floating platforms to maintain ships / commercial boats / to painting or polishing the side of superyachts, without the costs and lead times of dry docking
- Floating and moving plant machinery
- Having a small and easily transportable maintenance platform, ideal for the Oil & Gas and energy industries
Versadock marine environment working platforms are the best in class. We have fitted 1,000 of pontoons and jetties around the world.
- Easy to use and maintenance free floating platforms
- Modular technology configure in-house to meet your requirements
- No open areas to trip or fall through.
- For added safety and security you can add our railings around your dock
- Extremely robust and hard wearing – product durability statement below
Whether there is a permanent or portable bridge requirement, VersaDock modular systems provide a stable and safe solution without any requirement for large machinery to install.
Versadock Product durability statements
- Made from Industrial Strength High Density Polyethylene
- Modularity, Maintenance free and Durable
- In simple, “modular, changeable and portable”
- Expected lifespan of 30 years, defendant on application
- Extremely robust and hard wearing